Hello!

I started this blog to upload my own photos so that i could participate in other photo blogs to submit to. Life has gotten in the way, as it does sometimes.

I like taking photos of a lot of things I find interesting.. mostly flowers. I also have another blog "Phlower Power" to show off my flower photos.

The Photo Blogs I submit to are in the sidebar. I hope I've piqued your interest.

Thanks for stopping by........

May 26, 2016

Skywatch Friday - Sunrise on the Prairie

It's the last Skywatch Friday of May 2016!  Here are my submits... I took these last weekend, while at our country farm planting the garden. A cup of coffee and out the door at Sunup. Quiet 'click' sounds of my camera shutter calls to a pheasant that stirs awake a turkey.. then a distrubed buck snort and a variety of beautiful bird songs.... 

click the photos to view larger
























Have a beautiful day.....

5 comments: