Hello!

I started this blog to upload my own photos so that i could participate in other photo blogs to submit to. Life has gotten in the way, as it does sometimes.

I like taking photos of a lot of things I find interesting.. mostly flowers. I also have another blog "Phlower Power" to show off my flower photos.

The Photo Blogs I submit to are in the sidebar. I hope I've piqued your interest.

Thanks for stopping by........

May 31, 2016

Our World Tuesday - May 31

This is the last Our World Tuesday photo for May!  I think it should be special, but I'll have to go look.......... 
OK, I found this relic in someone's pasture along the road. That was back in 2015, it no longer sits there. I hope someone bought it to restore to when it was brand new. 





























For you Firetruck buffs, it's an International about late 1930s. 

No comments: