Hello!

I started this blog to upload my own photos so that i could participate in other photo blogs to submit to. Life has gotten in the way, as it does sometimes.

I like taking photos of a lot of things I find interesting.. mostly flowers. I also have another blog "Phlower Power" to show off my flower photos.

The Photo Blogs I submit to are in the sidebar. I hope I've piqued your interest.

Thanks for stopping by........

Feb 21, 2014

Round Robin Photo Challenge - Dark

The Round Robin Photo Challenge is Dark.

Here's my Dark. It so coinsided with the full moon on the 14th.   I was watching it come up while I was doing supper dishes, so I ran and got my camera.  Three versions..  click on them to see larger view.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I am enjoying these challenges, at least the ones I find are manageable! ;)

      Delete